Thursday, July 2, 2009

Today's hate mail ...

... all the way from Malta! I feel honoured!

Name=Daniel Johnston
Email=Kimberly@onvol.net
Subject=On your priestliness
Comments=Excuse me for being so rude but, is this not blasphemous. This is not the conduct of a priest who should be working for God to please him and not the world. What do you think Jesus is saying when he is seeing you making a mockery of the mass with rock songs and all. Were rock songs present at Calvarly? No!

And I can see that you are not a Marian devottee because, if you were, you would be doing this outrage. I suggest saying the Rosary everyday with attention and meditationg on the mysteries. Read Saint Louis de Montforts book, Secret of the Rosary, and Saint Alphonsus ligouri's book, The Glories of Mary and The Same Louis de Montfort's book, True Devotion. I also see that Mary is not present on your website.
Fix this outrage immediatly!